Maintenance guide for table fan
A table fan provides adequate and inexpensive cooling in a smaller space. However if they are not going through periodic maintenance and not taken proper care of you will feel the reduction in its cooling power and will also have to spend some money to get it fixed. In order to maintain the constant perfect situation of your table fan following are the basic points you need to take care of.
- Always switch off the table fan when not in use and unplug the switch from the electric switch.
- Next to that vacuum the vents by handheld vacuum which is already available in the motor of the fan makes sure that air travels in a well manner through the fan’s motor.
- Now properly check the fan’s model and Reno the grill of your fan. You will need basic sets of screwdrivers to arrange all the sets of unpluges parts.
- The fourth point you need to keep in mind is to clean the blades of your fan regularly and allow your grill to soak. In order to utilize your time you can soak your grill in a tub in warm and soapy water. This will help to remove all the accumulated dust prior to cleaning the fan.you will have to use unmovable brackets. Now you need to wipe all the parts and blade of the fan using dry and lint-free cloth for wiping away extra dirt from the base of your fan.
- Lastly collect all the parts and reassemble them but remember to do this only if your blades and grill are totally dried up. Repeat this process frequently no matter what brand and price your fan is. This will increase the durability of your fan and you must do it at least in one month. Also make sure to use handheld vacuum.
Table fan maintenance is one of the most hectic things to do. But you must do it in the right way. You can explore JAGDAMBA SERVICES and will help you to get the best product at the best price. You can also visit our website or can mail us in case of any query.